Monday, October 26, 2015

5 Zombie Podcast Worth the Listen

Like others zombie fans, I love anything about zombies and their worlds. From playing zombie games, watching zombie movies, and listen to zombies podcast. Well, I admit it is quite difficult to find good podcast. If you are also a zombie fans and are looking for best podcast, here some podcast I recommend.   I picked these podcast based on my own favorites and I just wanted to share my hobby with you guys. Hope you like it.

We're Alive: Listen Here
This  one is the first podcast about zombies I heard on the net. I fell in love with the story right off the bat.  It is totally refreshing and honestly I love it and can’t say enough good things about it. The story tells about a reserve soldier called Michael Cross. He lives in the world that ended in an instant because of the zombies. Episodes come out every Monday and also available on iTunes.  Check this one out for sure!

The Undead End:  Find out more here
This zombie podcast created by WTBU Radio from Boston University. I actually heard about this from a friend who goes there. He told me that I had to listen to this podcast because it was inspired by Orson Welles’ 1938 Performance of War of the Worlds. I have to admit that he knows me pretty well…not in that way of course.  Not that there’s ANYTHING wrong with that (we don’t judge).  The story tells about Dr. Matheson and how his research on human evolution become twisted and manipulated affecting the undead to be born. New episode streamed every Thursdays.

HG World:  Find out more here
One things I can say about HG world is that it is totally unique. HG World is different than most other zombie shows, this one has more adventure, intrigue and sometimes a dark sense of humor. This podcast is an original horror serial created by 315 North Studio and the story itself is focused on a village trying to fighting off a global zombie apocalypse from inside the walls of a massive warehouse in the rural area of north-central Pennsylvania. New episodes are out on Saturdays.

Drunken Zombie:  Find out more here
Drunken Zombie is a podcasting network that has lots of good zombie stories.  Basically it's  podcast dedicated to all things horror, undead and zombies. This podcast is not only fun but informative and sometimes educational as well. The creators surely know their stuff and are very creative with the audiences. Drunken Zombie is truly one of the greatest horror movie podcasts out there.

Zombie Response Team:  Find out more here.
Zombie Response Team, or ZRT, is one of my favorite zombie podcast. This podcast is streamed every week and the content is focused on zombie survival techniques, recommended safe zones, book reviews, zombie weapons, product reviews and Q&A. related to zombies.   I love this podcast not only because through this podcast I can get several good book recommendations but also further my own zombie escape plan by incorporating some of their ideas and thoughts.   Check it out.

There you go folks.  5 Zombie Podcasts Worth the Listen.

Feel free to comment with some of your own favorite zombie podcasts.  I'm always looking for more.

No comments:

Post a Comment